Saturday 11 February 2017

Closet Case by K.M. Neuhold

Check out the new 5 star read by the very talented K.M. Neuhold

OUT NOW
Find buy links and our review below
 

Closet Case by K.M. Neuhold

Book 4 in The Sexy Nerd Boys Series

 
 
Blurb
Jax
That awkward moment when you accidentally fool around with a closet case. I have a strict policy against dating closeted guys. Confused straight guys? Absolutely. Guys who don’t mind being out and proud? Duh. But closet cases are a hard pass. Been there, done that, have the t-shirt with a giant picture of a broken heart on it. It would be a lot easier to stick to my dating rule if Matthew Hart could be slightly less irresistible.

Matthew
Being a closeted gay college football player is not all it’s cracked up to be. After I broke my high school boyfriend’s heart by refusing to come out of the closet, I swore off serious dating. I don’t want to hurt anyone like that again, and I’ll admit I’m protecting my own heart in the process, too. It was a lot easier to stick to my no dating rule before I laid eyes on Jax Greene. He’s exactly my type in every possible way. If there’s even the slightest chance that history won’t repeat itself, I want to see where things might lead. Convincing Jax to give me a chance though might be the toughest play I’ve ever made.

**This book is the first M/M installment of the Sexy Nerd Boys series, but can be read as a stand-alone. Recommended for 18+ due to language and all kinds of hot sex**
 
 
 
 
My Review
This is the 1st book I've read by this author but it definitely wont be the last
 
This book is Jax and Matty's story
 
Jax is out and proud, but due to a broken heart in the past he now has one rule... Never hook up with a closet case
 
Matty is a closet case, who broke his ex's heart when he refused to come out
he wants a career in football and he thinks coming out will ruin his chances
 
They both go to the same school and meet through friends
they are paired up in a class to work together on a project, from the first time the meet they are instantly attracted to one another and have an intense sexual chemistry.. you can feel the heat coming off these guys
 
They hook up but Jax brings it to a holt when he discovers Matty is not as straight as he 1st thought and finds out he is in fact gay and.... in the closet
But the closer they get the harder it is to stay in the friend zone...
Jax knows Matty wont come out of the closet and this whole thing will only end in heartbreak for him... once again

 
 
I really loved the story as a whole
The characters are awesome, I felt I really got to know them and could feel every emotion coming off the pages
The plot/story is brilliant, it gripped me from the get go and had everything you could want from a great book
I will definitely read more books by this author.. I am hoping she writes more M/M
 
I definitely recommend this book
It is a huge must read
 
BOOK LINKS

GoodReads

No comments:

Post a Comment